Raw wood rolling pin
Bake fresh with natural light wood!
A very well crafted, slender and functional wooden rolling pin for the baker in you! A great product to use for any kind of dough. Absolutely compatible for everyday cooking of Indian breads/ rotis as well!
These are handmade from solid single light wood that's minimally treated, buffed and smoothed to make well finished yet bare and beautiful real wood rolling pins which are safe to use for food preparations.
Wood is a strong material which doesn't react to ingredients of the food unlike other synthetic materials. Kitchen tools made from wood are soothing to touch and are really functional. The best option to switch from metal, plastic or fibre cooking tools!
Our range of rustic, modern and beautiful bamboo and wood products keeps you and your kitchen as close as possible to nature, everyday!
- Includes - 1 rolling pin
- Size -
- Breadth: 4 cm (1.6")
- Height: 35 cm (13.7")
- Utility - Rolling dough for baking or roasting/frying Indian breads.
- Material -
- Product body: Completely made out of solid single light wood.
- Chemicals/ polish: No harsh chemicals. Safe to use for food preparations. Do not use in dishwasher.
- Care - Rinse with light soap, wash thoroughly and air dry. If damp, dry in sunlight. Store in dry area. Do not wash in dishwasher.
- Packaging - Packaged in a re-usable cloth bag, jute tag, kraft paper label and shipped in biodegradable cardboard box.
- Shipping & Returns - Shipped within 1-2 days of order. 10-day return policy.
- Read FAQs
Find our complete range of natural material kitchenware.
Sustainability & Environment: By using natural wood we consume less new raw materials and lower our environmental impact.