Natural wicker baskets - For a warm and vibrant bridal trousseau!
A set of 2 colorful trousseau baskets made from the very gorgeous wicker, which comes from the Willow trees grown in the splendid valleys of Kashmir! The willow tree symbolically stands for strength, balance, growth and harmony.
Natural wicker dyed in beautiful two-toned colors of pink and yellow, lends its flamboyance to these baskets. These are made with skillful, intact weaving and sturdy handle design to hold gorgeous wedding outfits, those pretty accessories and the special gifts.
Beautiful wicker and bamboo baskets giving a touch of nature's love, warmth, blessings for new journeys and blooming relationships!
- Includes - Set of 2 round wicker baskets in medium & big size with handles.
- Basket Sizes -
- Small (l x b x h) : 28 x 28 x 9 cm (handle - 26 cm) | 11" x 11" x 3.5" (handle - 10")
- Medium (l x b x h) : 32 x 32 x 11 cm (handle - 29 cm) | 12.5" x 12.5" x 4" (handle - 11")
- Utility - Spacious baskets in 2 different sizes to fit in everything from accessories to footwear, lehengas, sarees, other bridal wear apparel. Ideal for gifting at wedding ceremonies like sangeet, mehendi, marriage day, haldi, reception, engagement etc.
Heavy duty handles are ideal to carry bulky materials placed in the basket, or to decorate with flowers, laces or ribbons.
- Material - Handwoven completely out of natural Indian wicker from willow tree.
- Care - Wipe with clean dry cloth. Store in a cool, dry space
- Packaging - Packaged in a re-usable cloth/ paper bag, jute tag string, kraft paper label and shipped in biodegradable cardboard box.
- Shipping & Returns - Shipped within 1-2 days of order. 10-day return policy.
Read more - https://www.daisylife.in/pages/returns-exchange
Sustainability & Environment: By using natural willow wicker and bamboo, we consume less new raw materials and lower our environmental impact.
All our products are hand-crafted using natural, eco-friendly raw material. Marginal variation in size, color, weight, shape, irregularities such as breaks, etc. are naturally occurring variations adding to the uniqueness of the product. These should not be misconstrued as flaws or defects. They in no way affect the quality of the product.
Our product images are photographed in natural light. However, due to differences in monitor settings the colors you see on screen may vary from the actual product.
By purchasing our products online, you agree with this disclaimer.