Bare Bamboo Spatulas
Flip like a pro with the bamboo 'pan-flip' spatula!
Spread, cook, flip and serve flat breads, omelettes, pancakes and more with the wonderful bamboo spatula spoon! It's a simple design, is lightweight and a functional product meant for your modern day kitchen.
These are handmade from solid single bamboo culm stem that's minimally treated, buffed and smoothed to make well finished yet bare and beautiful real bamboo spoons which are safe to use for food preparations.
Bamboo is antimicrobial, a fast renewable raw material, heat and water resistant, strong and biodegradable. The best option to switch from metal, plastic or fibre cooking tools!
Our range of rustic, modern and beautiful bamboo spoons keeps you and your kitchen as close as possible to nature, everyday!
- Includes - Set of 2 spoons
- Utility - The flat structure of the spoon helps to cook, flip/ turn and serve flat breads, pancakes and similar food items.
- Material -
- Product body: Completely made out of solid single bamboo culm stem.
- Chemicals/ polish: No harsh chemicals. Safe to use for food preparations and serving.
- Care - Rinse with light soap, wash thoroughly and air dry. If damp, dry in sunlight. Store in dry area. Do not wash in dishwasher.
- Packaging - Packaged in a re-usable cloth bag, jute tag, kraft paper label and shipped in biodegradable cardboard box.
- Shipping & Returns - Shipped within 1-2 days of order. 10-day return policy.
- Read FAQs
Sustainability & Environment: By using natural wood we consume less new raw materials and lower our environmental impact.