Bare Bamboo Spoons
All purpose quick use.
Mix and serve salads, stir and fold cookie and cake batter, stir fry and deep fry.
Simple, lightweight, functional, completely natural!
Handmade from solid single bamboo culm stem that's absolutely minimally treated, buffed and smoothened to make well finished, bare and beautiful real bamboo spoons that are safe to use for food preparations.
Bamboo is antimicrobial, a fast renewable raw material, heat and water resistant, strong and biodegradable. The best option to switch from metal, plastic or fibre cooking tools!
Our range of rustic, modern and beautiful bamboo spoons keeps you and your kitchen as close as possible to nature, everyday!
- Includes - Set of 4 spoons
- Utility - Mixing and serving salads, baking, frying
- Length: 28 cm (11")
- Width: 4.7 cm (1.5")
- Weight: 100 g
- Material -
- Product body: Completely made out of solid single bamboo culm stem.
- Chemicals/ polish: No harsh chemicals. Safe to use for food preparations, serving and non-stick cookware.
- Care - Rinse with light soap, wash thoroughly and air dry. If damp, dry in sunlight. Store in dry area.
- Packaging - Packaged in a re-usable cloth bag, jute tag, recycled corrugated paper label and shipped in biodegradable cardboard box.
- Shipping & Returns - Shipped within 1-2 days of order. Read more on exchange & return policy
- Read FAQs
Sustainability & Environment: By using natural bamboo we consume less new raw materials and lower our environmental impact.