Natural Wooden Chakla Belan Set
Hot and fresh everyday breads with natural wood roti maker!
Smoothed wooden surface of the chakla (round rolling board) makes it easy to roll and flatten Indian breads and more! The belan too (rolling pin) is designed to have the perfect grip and feels good to touch while making the breads!
These are handmade from strong sheesham (Indian Rosewood), minimally treated, buffed and smoothed to make well finished chakla and belan, which are safe to use for food preparations.
Wood is a strong material which doesn't react to ingredients of the food unlike other synthetic materials. Kitchen tools made from wood are soothing to touch and are really functional.
Our range of rustic, modern and beautiful kitchen tools keeps you and your kitchen as close as possible to nature, everyday!
- Includes - 1 Chakla, 1 Belan
- Size -
- Chakla - Diameter: 25.5 cm (10") | Breadth: 3.8 cm (1.5")
- Belan (thin): Height: 35.5 cm (14") | Breadth: 4 cm (1.6")
- Belan (thick): Height: 33 cm (13") | Breadth: 5 cm (2")
- Utility - Making rotis, parathas, other Indian breads and the likes.
- Material -
- Product body: Completely made out of Indian rosewood (sheesham)
- Chemicals/ polish: No harsh chemicals. Safe to use for food preparations.
- Care - Rinse with light soap, wash thoroughly and air dry. If damp, dry in sunlight. Store in dry area. Do not wash in dishwasher.
- Packaging - Packaged in a re-usable cloth bag, jute tag, kraft paper label and shipped in biodegradable cardboard box.
- Shipping & Returns - Shipped within 1-2 days of order. 10-day return policy.
- Read FAQs
Find our complete range of natural material kitchenware.
Sustainability & Environment: By using natural wood we consume less new raw materials and lower our environmental impact.